- customers and prospective customers and their representatives;
- subscribers to Chamco Projects publications and newsletters;
- visitors to Chamco Projects facilities; and
- suppliers and business partners and their representatives.
3. WHICH CATEGORIES AND SPECIFIC PIECES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS?
Chamco Projects can process information about you collected directly from you both offline and online. Information about you may also be provided to Chamco Projects by selected third party sources, such as data aggregators who may not have a direct relationship with you or by third parties who collect information about you on behalf of Chamco Projects such as when you download from the web.
Specific pieces of information about you that Chamco Projects may collect and process depending on your interaction with Chamco Projects, includes:
- name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers;
- demographic attributes, when tied to personal information that identifies you;
- photographs that identify you and testimonials;
- transactional data, including products and services ordered;
- company data such as the name, size and location of the company you work for and your role within the company as well as publicly available company information and activity associated with company data;
- IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location;
- certain location or geolocation information you provide directly or through automated means, if you choose to enable location based services from your device; and
- behavioral data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the web search used to locate and navigate to a site.
4. WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use personal information for the following business purposes:
- to communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to Chamco Projects;
- to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners and to process orders for Chamco Projects products and services;
- to analyze, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our sites and products and services;
- to manage the security and operation of our sites, facilities, and networks and systems; and
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business.
We may use personal information for the following commercial purposes:
- to administer subscriptions of Chamco Projects publications and newsletters;
- to market our products and services or related products and services, and to tailor our marketing and sales activities to your or your company’s interests; and
- to provide select business-to-business services to Chamco Projects customers using publicly available information about companies which may include personal information such as the name of a company’s CEO that is publicly available.
5. WHAT IS OUR BASIS FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Our basis for processing is the following:
- We rely on our legitimate interest in processing contact and related information about you to communicate adequately with you and to respond to your requests.
- To engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases and downloads of our products and services, we need to process information about you as necessary to enter into or perform a contract with you.
- We process personal information for marketing and sales activities (including events) based on your consent where so indicated on our sites at the time your personal information was collected, or further to our legitimate interest to keep you updated on developments around our products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We rely on our legitimate interest to analyze, develop, improve and optimize our sites, facilities, products and services, and to maintain the security of our sites, networks and systems.
6. EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
7. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
8. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.